If you have a library card already, you don't need to get a new one to get access to online services like ebooks and eaudio books. You just need to know your library card number and PIN - see here for help.
If you don't have a library card, and while libraries are closed due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), you can get access to online services, including ebooks and eaudio books, without having to finalise your application in the library.
Here's a step-by-step guide - don't worry, it's straightforward!
1. Fill out the online form - see link below - and submit it.
When you submit the form you'll get a confirmation screen giving you a temporary library card number.
2. Copy and take a note of the library card number
(It's important that you take a note of the number as you'll need it to login to the ebooks and eresources.)
3. Select the link Check here to get to the next page to create your PIN
4. Enter your name in Surname, Forename order in the Name box (e.g. Smith, John)
5. Paste or Enter your library card number in the library card number box
6. Leave the PIN box blank
7. Select submit
(You should see your name in the name box and your library card number in the library card number box)
8. Enter a 4-digit PIN of your own choosing in the New PIN box
9. Enter the PIN again in the Retype new PIN box
Now, with your library card number and your PIN you'll be able to access BorrowBox and the other online services.
If you're ready - maybe have pen and paper handy for step 2! - click on the link below:
If you have any difficulty logging in or with your registration be sure to open a ticket or email: email@example.com and a member of support team will do their best to get you up and running as soon as possible.